News & Events
Keeping you and our team safe
In order to be able to open we are following Government guidance to keep our guests and team members safe. So, we have made a few changes:
- We have implemented a one way system through the bar
- We have hand sanitiser stations in all areas of the pub for guests to use
- We have limited the number of seats inside, in line with social distancing
- We ask all visitors to please observe social distancing rules and keep 2m apart
- We are regularly cleaning between customers with an anti-viral spray
- Toilets are cleaned regularly throughout the day
- Every night all areas of the pub are misted with an anti-viral chemical
Live Music is back!
We are very excited to be able to have live music back at The Dog! Weather permitting and in line with all government advice of course! Why not come along and enjoy some socially distanced live music with us? We know we have been itching to get our dancing shoes back on!
Please note, our live music will be OUTDOORS. There is plenty of under canopy seating but please bring along your camping chairs in case we get busy.
Great Yarmouth Folk Group
11th, 12th, 13th September
2nd, 3rd, 4th October
25th September: 5pm-8pm
‘Visit the Broads’ member
We’re a proud member of Visit the Broads.